Monday, November 23, 2015

CARTOONS vs CANCER


So many of you take a look at me,
squint your eyes hard
and say,

"I've got questions."

And they're good questions.
Like,

"What's wrong with you?"
and
"When are you going to get a haircut?"
or
"What's your favorite episode of Codename: Kids Next Door?"

But then I drop a ninja smoke bomb and disappear
before you can get an answer.

So wouldn't it be great 
to trap me for a while 
and make me answer your 
questions?

Well, on December 6th,
 it's happening:




The Book of Life creator
Jorge Gutierrez
answered your questions.

So did 
Courage The Cowardly Dog creator
John R. Dilworth

And now I'm doing it!

DO YOU LIKE “CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR”? 
OF COURSE YA DO! ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF “CARTONS VS CANCER”, 
THE SHOW’S CREATOR, MR. WARBURTON(@warburtonlabs
WILL BE JOINING ME ON A LIFESTREAM 
AND ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS LIVE! 
JOIN US AND ASK HIM ANYTHING! NO MATTER HOW CRAZY! 
OF COURSE, IT’S ALL TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER! 
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH AT 1:00pm (EASTERN STANDARD TIME) HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAnX6S6fQo0 
BE THERE OR BE A DORK! 
(Disclaimer: If you’re not there, Gruppetstudios 
will not file legal dork claims on your name.) DON’T MISS IT!

Please note that I can not guarantee I'll give 
sane, intelligent or informative answers.
But you never know.

Will I see you there?

1 comment:

Mariana =] said...

Oh my God :D
I've got a birthday party to go at that date and time but I'll be there with a list of questions for you :P