Monday, July 20, 2015

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2015 (cosplay edition)


One of the 
sooper funnest
things about going to a con
is seeing the abundance of sooper creative cosplay.

And the San Diego Comic Con is
ground zero
for some of the best.

Although
I never feel like I get enough 
really good pics.

Still,
I did get this great one from
Wreck It Ralph:



And a killer
Galactus/Silver Surfer 
combo:



Here's Jon Snow at the infamous
weapon check booth.
Gotta make sure that 
Valarian steel is
TIGHT 
but before you hit the floor.







While I was hanging out at the booth of
killer illustrators
and
this guy showed up:


That's
Houston Rocket


He drew quite the crowd and hung out for a long time,
checking out the boys' work!


There was also some
Miyazaki cosplay
happening:














And sometimes,
after a long day of Comic Conning,
you just need a little
neck adjustment.


So much fun!

My only drag is that
every year
I'm told there's some
KND cosplay happening--
But I never see any!

STOP HIDING FROM ME, KND COSPLAY!




2 comments:

oldhatnewleaf said...

So awesome to see you went to SDCC! Will you be going in two years during SDCC 2017? My family is planning on going then and I'm making plans for KND cosplay. Hopefully we'll see you there!

Mariana =] said...

Wow wait, is that a Monster Hunter cosplay? Awesome :D