Thursday, April 17, 2014

OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL 2014


Come September
don't judge me for getting
all judgmental
over here:


Uh huhs...
It's gonna be my sooper supreme honor
to be a judge at the 
Ottawa International Animation Festival
this year.

Here's my bio:


Tom Warburton est le créateur de la colossale série originale 
Codename : Kids Next Door sur Cartoon Network. 
M. Warburton a auparavant réalisé Sheep in The Big City pour Cartoon Network, 
supervisé le design des personnages pour Disney, 
et a passé cinq ans dans le studio j.j.Sedelmaier productions 
où il était chef décorateur pour Beavis et Butthead sur MTV, 
puis réalisateur des nouveaux épisodes de 
Schoolhouse Rock et Saturday Night Live sur Funhouse TV. 
Son premier livre illustré 1000 Times No a été publié en 2009. 
Récemment, M. Warburton est revenu chez Disney comme directeur artistique sur 
Fish Hooks et co-producteur de 7D!

I have no idea what it says either.
But rumour has it there's a translation over
along with the bios of my esteemed judgy colleagues

And I've said it before
but it bears repeating;

Ottawa is my 
FAVORITE
animation festival.

I love the city.

I love the screenings.

I love the people.

I love the parties.


It was the first festival 
I attended after my 
was accepted.

And it was the mega ultimate honor to have 
Codename: Kids Next Door win
Best Television Animation Made for Children
not once but 
TWO YEARS
in a row!

So maybe I'll see you in 
Ottawa
this September?

I'll be the one blathering on and on with 
festival director
Chris Robinson 
about
animation,
hockey,
The Who
and
Guided By Voices!

No comments: